- Academics Overview (BA Program)
- Liberal Arts Curriculum
- General Education Curriculum
- Learning Clusters
- Study Abroad and International Internships
- Academic FAQs
- Academic Resources
- Office of the Registrar
- ESL for Accepted and Conditionally Accepted Students
- Pacific Basin Research Center (PBRC)
- Faculty - Full-Time
- Faculty - Adjunct
- Academic Freedom Policy
- Academic Events
Office of the RegistrarThe Office of the Registrar is responsible for registration, graduation, safeguarding the accuracy, integrity and security of each student's academic record, counseling students regarding academic concerns, and maintaining and analyzing statistical data and other information about SUA.
The Office of the Registrar is committed to providing the most effective, efficient and highest quality of service without compromising institutional, professional or legal standards.
For more information...