Eligibility for Study Abroad
To participate in Study Abroad, all students must meet the following requirements:
- Students must be in their junior year to participate in study abroad. Students who are not in the junior year must petition in order to become eligible for studying abroad during the year other than junior.
- No students are allowed to go on study abroad while being on academic probation.
- Students are required to have completed the 202-level in their target language before leaving on their semester abroad.
- Students must take the Language Proficiency Tests sponsored by LCP before and after Study Abroad.
- Students studying abroad must choose their courses based on the Pre-Study Abroad Language Proficiency Test results.
- Students are required to attend all the orientations organized by the Office of Study Abroad and International Internships.