Institute for Study Abroad (IFSA/Butler), Universidad Naciaonal de Cuyo and Universidad de Congresso
- Semester 1 (Mid February - Early July)
- Semester 2 (Late July- Mid December)
- GPA - 3.0
- 4 semesters of university-level Spanish
- The program at Universidad Nacional de Cuyo requires students to take one or two program courses designed specifically for IFSA-Butler students as well as 3-4 university courses. All students must take Advanced Spanish and Argentine Culture; Regional Development is optional.
- The Universidad de Congreso is the newest addition to the Mendoza program. Students may find that the Congreso offers a very good selection of international relations and social science courses from which to choose.
One of the benefits of the Mendoza program is the availability of academic tutors for those students who feel they need extra help.
- Three-day excursion to a destination such as Colonia, Uruguay; Montevideo, Uruguay; or Rosario, Argentina.
- Music concerts, theatrical productions, rugby and soccer matches, Argentine film screenings, urban biking and canoe trip, tango classes, polo demonstration class at an Estancia, and museum tours.
Special occasion and special interest meals throughout the year
- Students will live with a carefully selected Argentine host family.
- IFSA-Butler houses only one student per family for maximum cultural and language integration.
Butler - Mendoza
Butler - Argentina Overview