%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" Inherits="System.Web.UI.Page" %>
Institute for Study Abroad (IFSA-Butler), Chilean Universities: Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso and Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María
- Semester 1 (Mid February - Mid July)
- Semester 2 (Mid July - Mid December)
- Study available at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso and Universidad de Valparaíso.
- All students take Advanced Written and Oral Spanish, a course designed exclusively for IFSA-Butler students.
- All university classes are taught in Spanish and are integrated with full degree-seeking students.
- 4-day trip to southern Chile: Includes visits to Mapuche communities near the Pacific Ocean and Andean mountains, as well as outdoor activities (semester 1)
- 4-day trip to La Serena: Includes visits to astronomical observatories, Gabriela Mistral's museum and a pisco factory in the Valle del Elqui (semester 2)
- Home stay with a Chilean family. Only one student per family for maximum cultural and language integration
- 3 meals per day and weekly laundry service provided.
- Heavy accent, fast Spanish.
International Studies Abroad (ISA), Pontifical Catholic University of Valparaiso
- Semester 1 (Mid February - Late June)
- Semester 2 (M1d July - Late December)
- Students will live with a carefully selected host family.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included seven days a week, as well as laundry service once a week
ISA - Valparaíso