%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" Inherits="System.Web.UI.Page" %>
CET Academic Programs, Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT)
- Spring Semester (Mid February - Early June)
- Fall Semester (Late August - Mid December)
- The Weekend Trip. This three-day excursion takes students to a nearby city like Dalian or Dandong. Part of the experience is the getting there. Students travel as locals do— by hard-sleeper train to simple, but comfortable, hotels.
- The Immersion Retreat. This overnight trip takes all students, teachers and roommates to the rural countryside for a weekend of Chinese activities. Students hike in pristine mountains, interact with villagers and eat local food.
- CET students live with their Chinese roommates in the foreign students' dormitory and abide by a Chinese-only language pledge. Sharing a room with a local roommate is frequently cited by CET students as “one of the best parts of the program.”
- Dormitory rooms are arranged in suites, with two rooms sharing one bathroom. All rooms have internet access.
- CET students reside in an international student dormitory directly across from the campus tennis, basketball and volleyball courts. CET students have discovered that pick-up games are a great way to make Chinese friends.