- Spring Semester (Jan - May)
- Fall Semester (Jul-Dec)
- GPA - 2.6
- At least 2 semesters of university-level Spanish
- Students will be studying at a private American style university, University of San Francisco Quito (USFQ).
- Fall students are required to take a 4 week pre-semester course ‘Ecuador - Language and Culture'. This course offers intensive language training, along with information about Ecuador's history, culture and current issues.
- Galapagos Island for 4 days
- Amazon Trip for 4 days
- The Indigenous town and market of Otavalo for a long weekend
Students will live with host families in order to further deepen your cultural immersion.
BCA - Quito