%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" Inherits="System.Web.UI.Page" %>
Cultural Experiences Abroad (CEA), stendhal University
- Spring Semester (Mid January – Mid May)
- Fall Semester (September – Mid December)
- Choose either French Language & Culture or Intensive French Language track.
- The French Language and Culture Track is designed for students who already have some background in French and are at the intermediate level or above. This program is appropriate if you are interested in improving your French language skills while increasing your knowledge about French culture and history as well.
- The Intensive French Language Track is designed for students of all language levels who wish to focus their studies solely on the acquisition and/or improvement of their French language skills. The unique aspect of this program is that it is broken down into intensive month blocks. Each month, students will take one language course. At the end of the month, students will be evaluated and may move to a higher level.
- Language and elective courses are taught by international faculty at the Centre Universitaire d'Etudes Françaises (CUEF).
- Class sizes range between 10 to 16 students to allow more personalized attention.
Day and overnight trips to culturally and historically relevant destinations outside of the French Alps. Examples include: Exploring Provence, Aix-en-Provence/Marseille, Geneva, Avignon, and Vienne.
CEA accommodation includes apartment and homestays. Soka highly recommends homestay. Every attempt will be made to match each student's preferences with housing options; however, housing preferences cannot be guaranteed as roommate and housing assignments are based upon availability, date of confirmation, and other factors.