%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" Inherits="System.Web.UI.Page" %>
International Studies Abroad (ISA)- Catholic University of Paris
- Spring Semester (Mid February to Early June)
- Fall Semester (Mid September to Late December)
- Overall GPA- 2.50
- All students must take a two-part French language placement exam, a written portion before and an oral portion upon arrival in Paris.
- Students enroll in the French Language and Liberal Arts program.
- Students focus on French language as well as culture and civilization topics including art, theater, literature, communications, and history.
- Students attend the Catholic University of Paris, also referred to as, the “Catho.” The student body is comprised of people from all religious backgrounds and diversity is embraced.
- Students will participate in excursions that will complement their academic studies. Day and multi-day trips are offered to various destinations; such as, Brussels, Mont Saint Michel, Normandy, Saint Malo, The Loire Valley, and Versailles.
- Students have the option to stay in an ISA approved apartment or homestay. ISA housing options are conveniently located within walking distance or close to public transit routes.