Spring Semester (January - May)
Fall Semester (September - December)
- GPA - 2.6
- 4 semesters of university-level Spanish
- As a Pre-Semester course, BCA Barcelona students take an intensive course on Spanish language and culture during the three weeks before their semester classes start.
- Students may take University of Barcelona courses along side Spanish students and/or enroll in BCA core courses taught by University of Barcelona associate and full professors.
- Through the BCA "Intercambio" program you can meet with a Spanish student to improve your Spanish language skills and to learn more about the culture.
- Spring students may have the opportunity to attend the "International Conference on US European Relations".
- Students live with a host family while living in Spain.
- BCA places one student per family to encourage cultural and language immersion.