International Studies Abroad (ISA), University of Granada
- Spring Semester- (Late January - Late May)
- Fall Semester- (Late August - Late December)
- Cumulative GPA- 2.5
- Recommended for a high intermediate or higher level of Spanish.
- Soka students usually take courses between 12-14 credits.
- Soka Students are required to attend either “Spanish Language, Culture & Electives” or “Hispanic Studies” (5 semesters of Spanish required).
- Only Fall programs offer pre-semester studies where you can take an Intensive Spanish course.
- Content courses are offered for international students. All courses are taught by host university faculty at the University of Granada.
- 4-5 excursions
- Possible field trip locations include; Cordoba, Las Alpujarras, Madrid, Malaga, Morocco, Nerja, Ronda, Sevilla and Toledo.
- Homestays are the norm for Spain. Students will be provided with three meals per day (except on ISA excursion days) and laundry service once per week for the official duration of the program. This is included in the ISA program cost.
- Students usually share a bedroom with another ISA student, but have the option of paying extra to secure an individual room.
- Easy access to city activity.
ISA- Granada, Spain