- Office of the President
- Academic Affairs
- Finance and Administration
- Student Affairs
- Staff Directory
- Organization Chart
FACULTY PROFILE"I have extremely high expectations of myself and of my students. I want them to actually excel and exceed me. I raise the bar very high." More
Professor of Sociology
Date posted: 06/18/2012
Soka University of America is seeking a full-time bus driver. The driver will operate a 25 passenger bus to transport students safely and efficiently to an assigned location using designated routes and according to specified time schedules. In addition, the driver will transport students to locations on a need basis such as special activity trips and field research. Contract is for 12-months with full health benefits.
- High school diploma or equivalent such as general education degree (GED)
- Valid California Motor Vehicle License of the Class B type
- Knowledgeable in state and local traffic laws
- Safe driving record
- One year minimum training and/or experience in operating a 25 seat bus or above
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Possession of a current First-Aid Certificate a plus
- Demonstrated understanding and sensitivity regarding cultural traditions and language barriers
- Enthusiasm of interacting with students
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of both a background check and the Department of Transportation (DOT) Drug and Alcohol Testing program.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
To apply send letter of interest, resume, salary history and three professional references to:Human Resources Re: Bus Driver Soka University of America 1 University Drive Aliso Viejo, CA 92656-4105 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Soka University of America is an equal opportunity employer.