%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" Inherits="System.Web.UI.Page" %>
Date Posted: 06/21/11
The Information Technology Department is looking for a Systems Administrator to help manage our state of the art server environment.
Candidates should be experienced with the following:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 and IP networks.
- Microsoft Exchange 2000/2003/2007 and SMTP mail.
- DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP.
- VMWare ESX Server 3.x/VSphere.
- Hardware set-up, troubleshooting and maintenance.
Candidates should have:
- High School diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred.
- A minimum of four years experience in systems administration.
- Microsoft certification (e.g. MCSE, MCSA, or MCITP) preferred.
- Experience in higher education preferred.
- Outstanding interpersonal communications skills both in person and by phone.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Capacity to work independently and with a team in a high pressure fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle confidential matters and exercise diplomacy and discretion.
- Ability to maintain multiple priorities, projects and adhere to stringent deadlines.
- Capacity for developing and sustaining effective relationships with administrators, faculty, staff and students.
- High ethical and professional standards.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Soka University of America offers a competitive benefits package. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. To apply send a letter of interest, resume and salary history to:
Re: Systems Administrator
Soka University of America
1 University Drive
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656-4105
Or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Soka University of America is an equal opportunity employer