%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" Inherits="System.Web.UI.Page" %>
Assistant Coach for Women's Soccer
Date Posted: 10/29/2012
Soka University of America (SUA) seeks an Assistant Coach of Women’s Soccer. The Assistant Coach of Women’s Soccer reports directly to the Director/Head Coach as well as the Director of Athletics & Recreation. The Assistant Coach has responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Soccer which may include but is not limited to identifying and recruiting potential student-athletes; assistance in managing the budget for team travel, recruiting, purchasing and issuance of equipment as well as in planning and implementing training schedules for student-athletes.
Successful Candidates will have:
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in a related field.
- Minimum of two years recent experience managing/coordinating camps or clinics.
- Minimum of three years experience in supervising instructional staff.
- Certification and ability to administer CPR and first aid.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create and support a work community that allows a diverse group of students, faculty and staff to grow and develop individually and collectively as part of a collegiate athletic program.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment as needed.
- Competency in the use of Dartfish biomechanics software program as a tool to evaluate athlete’s skill level.
- Ability to organize and manage complex college record-keeping function; prepare, maintain, and interpret statistical data with competency.
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities.
- High Proficiency in personal computer systems utilizing databases, word processing, graphics, spreadsheets, to include MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Access, and other Microsoft applications.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to discern the urgency of appropriate decision making processes.
- Commitment to mutual respect, service, orientation, multiculturalism and diversity, community service and institutional excellence.
- High ethical, moral and professional standards.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Review of applications will begin immediately. The position will remain open until filled. To apply send letter of interest, resume, and three professional references to:
Re: Assistant Coach of Women’s Soccer
Soka University of America
1 University Drive
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
or E-mail: email@example.com
Soka University of America is an equal opportunity employer.