Accounts Payable Assistant
Date Posted: 04/08/2014
Soka University of America is seeking a Part-Time Accounts Payable Assistant. The Accounts Payable Assistant will provide administrative and clerical support to the Accounts Payable Analyst. Duties will include processing reimbursements, data entry, scanning and filing, disbursement preparation, research and vendor contact. The University is actively seeking an individual of character and vision and who enjoys working with students, faculty and staff members from many cultures, in a collaborative, consensus decision-making environment.
Candidates should have:
- Some experience in an office setting.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and 10-key.
- Very Organized with strong communication and planning skills.
- Ability to work accurately with a high level of efficiency.
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of University personnel, as well as a variety of outside organizations and firms.
- High ethical and professional standards.
General hours are Monday – Friday; 10:00am – 2:00pm (possibility for flexibility for days and times); 20 hour work week.
Hourly rate $12.00 - $14.00 based on qualifications and experience.
Review of applications will begin June 20, 2014 and continue until the position is filled.
To apply send letter of interest, resume, salary history and three professional references to:Human Resources Re: Accounts Payable Assistant Soka University of America, 1 University Drive Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 E-mail: email@example.com
Soka University of America is an equal opportunity employer.