- Office of the President
- Academic Affairs
- Finance and Administration
- Student Affairs
- Staff Directory
- Organization Chart
Mailroom Clerk (closed)
Date Posted: 02/24/2014
Soka University of America is seeking a temporary part-time Mail Room Clerk. Contract is for 6-months.
The ideal candidate will be Responsible for the following:
- Sorting mail and packages
- Signing for incoming packages
- Processing and metering outgoing mail
- Delivering mail to all campus mail stops
This individual should be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Working in mail room or in the mail services industry
- Face-to –face customer service
- Knowledge of US postal regulations
- UPS and FedEx experience
- Operating postage machine and metering mail
- Proficient in computer skills.
Position is 5 hours per day Monday through Friday, 11:00am to 4:00pm.
Start date: March 24th, 2014 through September 30, 2014
Hourly rate: $12.00
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. To apply send letter of interest, resume, salary history and three references to:Human Resources Mailroom Clerk Soka University of America 1 University Drive Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Soka University is an equal opportunity employer