%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" Inherits="System.Web.UI.Page" %>
The SUA, Aliso Viejo Emergency Loan Program is available to all students in the event of financial emergency.
- Students may borrow up to $300.
- Emergency Loans must be repaid within 90 days of issue or by the end of the academic year, whichever is sooner.
- Loans are not available within the last 30 days of the academic year.
- All loans are subject to a $10 processing fee.
- All loan payments are subject to a $20 late charge.
Loan Eligibility Requirements:
- Student must be enrolled in classes at SUA, AV.
- Student does not have an outstanding emergency loan or a negative repayment history on a previous emergency loan.
- Student has not written SUA, AV a dishonored check.
- Loans are limited to one per academic session.
- Student does not have any past due balance to SUA, AV, including tuition payments.
- Student completes all areas of the loan application, prints and signs.
- Student takes the application with student ID to Accounts Receivable/ Student Accounts Office in Founders Hall, 2nd Floor.
- All repayments should be made at the Accounts Receivable/ Student Accounts Office.
- If the application is submitted by 12PM (noon), it will be processed the same day.
- If the application is submitted after 12PM (noon), it will be submitted for following day processing.
- Students may pick up their check with student ID at the Accounts Receivable/ Student Accounts office after 12PM (noon) one day after processing.
- A hold will be placed on all student records.
- Student will be placed on registration hold.
- Student will not be eligible for future loans.