%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" Inherits="System.Web.UI.Page" %>
- This event is by invitation only for our admitted students for Fall 2013 -
Congratulations on your admissions to Soka University!
You are one of the students of distinction and promise that we have admitted into our Class of 2017! We know that you have worked very hard to accomplish this goal and we congratulate you on this great achievement! We also know that you will now begin looking even more closely at the university which will best fit your academic, financial, personal and social needs. To assist you with that process, we invite you to our campus in beautiful Aliso Viejo to Experience Soka
: to see what life will be like if you choose to become a part of our university.
- This year Experience Soka officially begins on April 12th, at 8am and concludes on April 13th, at 3pm.
- Each newly admitted students will be paired with a host and provided one overnight stay on Friday, April 12th.
- Accomodations for an additional overnight stay on Thrusday, April 11th, can be made available to those new admits with an extenuating circumstance or who must fly from their home residence to Soka in order to attend the event. We request that all new admits support this guideline.
- All flight intineraries for the Thursday, April 11th, overnight stay must be received by April 1st and accomodations approved by Marilyn Gove, Manager of Student Recruitment Events and Programs at 888-600-SOKA x 4131.
- Please keep in mind that new admits are responsible for travel expenses incurred to and from Soka University!
- To RSVP and learn more about Experience Soka, please navigate to the links below.
- You will receive confirmation once you have successfully completed your RSVP.
- The confirmation is a pop-up that takes about 30 seconds so please be patient and wait for your confirmation to appear on your computer screen.
Experience Soka was created by students for students! It is a two day-one overnight stay event designed to give you first-hand experience with our dynamic campus life, bistro style food, interactive classes, talented students, and international faculty You are welcome to participate in as much of the event as your schedule allows. If you can only visit for half a day please do so. We recommend that you participate on Friday, April 12th, if your time is limited.
Experience Soka is an event that gives you the opportunity to determine if Soka University is a place where you can see yourself living a contributive life. Register now and we will see you in April!