Soka University’s 14th Annual International Festival
Entertainment Application Procedures
Date: May 2, 2015
Location: Soka University of America
Genres: Dance, Song, Acoustic Music, Martial Arts Demonstrations
Submission Accepted: January 1- March 1, 2015
- You may only submit one application per group.
- For U.S. Residents Only
- Performance acts are not compensated monetarily at this festival.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee acceptance due to large number of applications received.
- All performance acts will be reviewed and will be notified as to your status no later than March 31, 2015.
- Performers not accepted due to space limitations may be put on a waiting list in case of cancellations.
Please note: No submission will be accepted after March 1, 2015.
We will be featuring over 900 volunteer international musicians and dancers performing on three stages at the 14th Annual International Festival on May 2, 2015. Soka University thanks all of our talented performers for sharing their art and culture with the community.
All of our wonderful performance groups will be receiving one free parking admission for every two performers (please carpool!) and International Festival t-shirts (first time performers only) as our thanks for sharing their talent and culture. The 2015 Entertainment Schedule is now posted.
The entertainment stages at the International Festival:
Peace Lake Stage (170 seats) is outdoor wood dance floor under a canopy. Stage Size: 36'x20'
Recreation Center Stage (400 seats) is indoors in the gymnasium. Stage Size: 40'x20'
Soka Performing Arts Center (1000 seats) is indoors. Stage Size: 21' x 40' in thrust configuration