- Student Life Overview
- Message From The Dean of Students
- Recreation, Intramurals and Outdoor Adventure Series
- Student Activities
- Student Services
- New Student Orientation
- Sexual Misconduct/Title IX Policy and Procedures
- Clery Act Crime Report
- Campus Security
- Student Affairs Staff
Important Forms and Checklist
Now that you have been accepted, we need important information from you to begin your journey at SUA. You should have already received a packet with the Welcome Brochure and following forms. In case you did not receive the packet, or if you need another copy of the forms, they are readily accessible in PDF format below. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Diana Ueda at firstname.lastname@example.org
Forms due by July 1, 2014:
* You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open PDF files. If you do not have this software, please download here and install.
- Residence Hall Questionnaire - Freshmen Residence Hall Questionnaire will be available online at https://housing.soka.edu starting June 9, 2014. Questionnaire must be completed by July 1, 2014. It will be used to make roommate assignments. For more information on housing, please refer to the Housing page. Your housing placement details will be available to view online by logging in at https://housing.soka.edu after 5:00pm PST on July 15, 2014. Please note that all students are required to check in at the residence halls between August 4-5, 2014.
- Student health history form (PDF) - All students must complete this form and meet the immunizations requirement in order to register for classes.
- Meningococcal Disease Advisory and Notification (PDF)
- Health Insurance Election/Waiver Form (PDF) - All students are required to have health insurance. If you have health insurance coverage under your parents' insurance, please fill out the waiver section of the form. All international students MUST enroll in the SUA health insurance.
Additional useful information: