Community Services and InternshipsThe Office of Community Services and Internships is eager to meet with you to discuss how we can be of help with your individual plan.
Why Volunteer or do Internships?
- Uncertain about your future and want to explore different fields
- Looking for a way to integrate classroom learning with practical experience
- Exploring courses and concentration options and wondering how your choices will influence your career path
- Deciding on how you want to spend your time outside of the classroom
- Want to serve and connect with the surrounding community
- Develop skills that will help with your future job search or graduate school plans
Whether you're wondering how to begin exploring, thinking about how to fine tune your skills for graduate school, seeking advice on community services or volunteering programs, or you're undecided about what might be a good fit for you as you prepare for your future, we are here for you!
Visit the Office of Community Services and Internships and make an appointment with Andy Marcos to discuss your questions or concerns and start creating your individualized plan!
Andy Marcos, Manager of Community Services/Internships
Phone number: (949) 480-4140
Hours: Monday - Friday
9:00am - 5:00pm
Location: Ikeda Library, 3rd Fl, 305