%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" Inherits="System.Web.UI.Page" %>
Welcome to Student Services
Student Services at SUA include:
- Career Services: One of the biggest concerns college students face is identifying their career goals. To support students not only in identifying their goals but to ensure they are prepared to realize them, services such as career planning, job/graduate school search, cover letter and resume writing, interviewing and follow-up, negotiation, on-campus interviews, and various workshops and seminars are offered.
- Community Services & Internships: This office is here to assist students who are interested in pursuing community service and internship opportunities. The office helps students determine where to start (locating employers, identifying internships or community service opportunities related to your career/major).
- Counseling: The Counseling office helps students handle the challenges and stress in their lives associated with being away from home.
- Disability Services: SUA seeks to promote meaningful access to educational opportunities for all students. For information about SUA's disability policy and disability-related services, please contact Hyon Moon, Director of Student Services, at (949) 480-4139.
- Health Services: To ensure that students stay healthy and make educated decisions regarding their bodies, SUA's on-campus health care services provides preventative services, treatment of health issues, and appropriate referrals. Health Services also supports outreach and educational programs to enhance the wellness of the entire campus.
- Dining Services: SUA understands the importance of dining as part of the total experience of living on campus. Partnering with Bon Appétit, SUA provides a unique style of restaurant quality food service to the campus. The dining hall offers a variety of menus including international cuisine -- foods students genuinely enjoy!
- Shuttle Services: A free off-campus shuttle service is available for students who do not have their own transportation.
Student Services student learning outcomes are:
- To enhance their personal health and wellness
- To take career steps through self-assessment, training, and/or experiential learning