1. Purchase online by:
- Clicking one of the buttons above!
-Click on the Buy Tickets button if you're ready to purchase tickets
-Click on the Buy Package button if you're ready to buy a package
-Click on the Create Your Own Series button if you're ready to bundle a minimum of 4 events and SAVE 20% OR MORE
-Returning customers can click on the MyTickets Account button to log in to their account.
- To see our full listing of events, click on the PERFORMING ARTS EVENTS tab on the left navigation sidebar.
-Select the event you want to learn more about
-Click on the Buy Tickets button at the bottom of the event page when you're ready to purchase
2. Visit the Box Office: Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Box Office is also open one hour prior to scheduled performance times on performance days. Closed on major holidays.
- Our Box Office is located on the southeast side of the Performing Arts Center building on the Soka University campus at 1 University Drive, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656.
3. Order by Phone: 949.480.4ART (4278)
- Leave a clear voice message when Box Office is closed.
- Have this information ready: promotional offers or coupon codes, the event for which you want tickets, number of patrons in your party and whether any require ADA/accessible seating, your full name and phone number, and your payment method.
Soka Performing Arts Center utilizes the Tickets.com ticketing system and does not work in conjunction with any other ticketing organization or websites and those tickets are not valid for entry to the event.
The online shopping cart system is operated by Tickets.com, you can create a MyTickets account or continue as a "guest." You may choose print at home e-tickets (free option), or to have your tickets mailed ($2.00/order; must order more than ten days in advance of the performance), or held at Will Call (free option). For Tickets @ Home option, you will receive PDF of your tickets via email which you can either print or pull up on your phone or mobile device to have scanned for entry.
Returning customers log in to your My Tickets account.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express for telephone and online sales orders.
Cash and checks are accepted when purchasing tickets in person at the box office window. Patrons with returned checks will be charged a fee of $25. Soka Performing Arts Center reserves the right to not accept checks on the day of an event.
All ticket processing fees are included in the ticket price for events presented by Soka Performing Arts Center and Soka University of America. Tickets sold on behalf of other users or groups that are not a part of Soka University of America may incur a per ticket fee based on the ticket price as set forth in our agreement with Tickets.com.
For a detailed map of seating placement in the Soka Performing Arts Center Concert Hall, click the link HERE.
*You may need to enlarge the size of the image for the legibility of the seat and row number.
Caution: Third-Party Ticket Sellers Alert
Soka Performing Arts Center can not be responsible for tickets purchased from a third party broker or online reseller. Please purchase your tickets only from Soka Performing Arts Center or Tickets.com. Tickets purchased from a third-party cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. We can not contact you regarding possible changes to the performance and you may pay much more than the ticket's face value. We can not guarantee that your tickets are valid and may not be able to guarantee admittance. Help us to serve you by only purchasing from Soka Performing Arts Center.
- All sales are final: No refunds will be provided. In the event of cancellation and the event is not rescheduled, refunds will be made available to patrons, or tickets may be exchanged for an event or performance similar in type and cost, subject to availability.
- Exchanges: Exchanges will be made up to 24 hours prior to performance. Exchanges will not be made 1 hour before a performance. You may exchange tickets for another event or performance of a similar type and cost, subject to availability. Each exchange is subject to a $3 fee per ticket, plus any difference in price.
- Who Needs A Ticket: Every person entering the theater needs a ticket, regardless of age. Lap-sitting (in lieu of a ticket) for infants or small children is not permitted.
PLEASE NOTE: Artists, programs, dates and times subject to change. Special offers and discounts are only available for new ticket purchases.
THE DAY OF THE SHOW
- Arrive Early: Please plan to arrive at the theater early enough to park your car and find your seats. It is advised that you be at your seats at least 10 minutes before curtain time to avoid missing any of the performance. Late seating may not be permitted for some shows and/or is at the complete discretion of Center Management.
- Drop Offs: A street-level drop-off area is available on University Circle, adjacent to the building. A near-by elevator provides access up to the Center’s “Plaza Level” passing the Box Office en route to the main Lobby Doors.
- Will Call: The Will Call window is located at the Box Office on the Plaza Level next to the Main Entrance. It is advised that you arrive at Will Call at least one half hour prior to curtain time. Please be ready to provide the Box Office with the name under which the tickets were ordered, how the tickets were purchased, and the performance name and date if picking up tickets for a future performance. For your protection, you may be asked to present the credit card you used to purchase the tickets and/or a photo ID.
Late Seating: To prevent disruption of a performance in progress, latecomers or patrons who have not entered the theatre when the performance begins, will be asked to wait in the lobby until there is a suitable interval in the performance to accommodate late seating.
Children: We welcome children, however, not all of our events are appropriate for small children. A paid ticket is required for everyone entering the theatre, including infants and children. Lap-sitting (in lieu of a ticket) for infants or small children is not permitted. The box office can provide advice regarding an event's suitability for children. (949) 480-4ART (4278)
Cameras and recording equipment: The taking of photos or use of any mechanical or digital recording devices is strictly prohibited.
Cellular phones, beepers, watch alarms: As a courtesy to all patrons, please turn these units to off or non-audible before the performance begins.