Become a volunteer and help create extraordinary experiences! The deep connection between Soka Performing Arts Center and the community turns on our world-class venue and the quality of care we bring to every moment.
So join by choosing one of the following areas to support us. You’ll uplift others and in so doing, inspire yourself.
- Ushers – welcome and seat audience members
- Parking Assistants – greet patrons as they arrive and help them navigate the Soka University campus; assist handicapped patrons with parking directions and elevator guidance
- Ambassadors to the Community – help spread the word within your individual communities about programs and activities at the Center
Volunteers should be:
- At least high-school age, friendly, outgoing and truly enjoy working with the public
- Able to work 3 to 4 hour shifts in the evenings and on weekends
- Willing to serve at a minimum of five events each year
- Willing to stay active for at least a year