Student Forms Center

Current students should access their Portal account for forms that may not be listed here.

Downloadable Forms

All forms listed are in PDF format. If you need assistance accessing these forms, please contact the Office of the Registrar.

If you have withdrawn and want to reapply.

Application for Readmission (PDF)

If you want to change your name.

Change of Name Form (PDF)

To allow us to release non-directory information to a third party.

FERPA Release of Information (PDF)

To prevent us from releasing directory and non-directory information to a third party.

FERPA Request for Confidentiality (PDF)

To order a replacement diploma for a lost or destroyed original.

Replacement Diploma Form (PDF)

To order an Official University Transcript.  You may also order your transcript online through National Student Clearinghouse and pick Soka University of America in the drop-down menu. Please note that there are additional Clearinghouse processing charges.

Transcript Request Form (PDF)

If you want to withdraw or take a leave of absence from the university.

Withdrawal/LOA Form (PDF)