The Difference That Makes a Difference
MA in Educational Leadership and Societal Change
Your two-year MA program examines the broad landscape of modern educational institutions and structures including schools and colleges. Through interdisciplinary learning, you will explore the symbiotic relationship between value-creating educational leadership and the transformation of society itself.
Explore our MA Program
An ecological, interdisciplinary approach to the study and practice of educational leadership.
- Grants and scholarships available up to the full cost of tuition
- Professional development opportunities
- Full-time learning—we believe a good education requires a full-time commitment—with opportunities for part-time work
- A residential living and learning experience including off-campus housing for students with dependents or special circumstances
- A small, select international community of inquiry, diverse in age and experience with an average student/faculty ratio of 7:1
- Visiting distinguished scholars and practitioners to engage with
- Summer research grant providing field experience in a real-world leadership setting
World Summit of Educators
In 2016, the Soka graduate school classes of 2016 and 2017 planned and organized an international gathering of rank-and-file educators dedicated to the establishment, through education, of peace, human rights, and the sanctity of life as universal norms.