Leave Your Footprint on the World
The Soka community is proud to offer a Master of Arts program in Educational Leadership and Societal Change. We have continued to pave the path for excellence through our interdisciplinary knowledge, research skills, and practical experience for cutting-edge leadership in the all-inclusive world of education, locally, nationally, and internationally.
Building Your Foundation
Our graduate program will help you:
- Analyze past and present models of administrative leadership for their effectiveness in promoting equality of educational opportunity and greater workplace democracy.
- Gain a foundational knowledge of the historical and philosophical underpinnings of education.
- Learn to utilize networks and coalitions for broad-based, popular initiatives and reforms.
Important Admission Dates
All application checklist materials and application fee must be received by the deadline to be considered for admission. Applications not complete by this date may not be considered.
Applicants who completed their application by the regular admission deadline will receive their admission decision.
In order to guarantee your position in the entering class, you must accept your admission and pay your enrollment deposit by the deadline.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (may be subject to change).
Our team of admission counselors is here to assist you through every step of your college search and admission process.
Meet your graduate admission counselor. We regularly travel to college fairs across the country. See when we are visiting your area.
Join our mailing list to be added to our email and mail list. We will frequently send out emails informing you of the various opportunities, events, admission reminders, and more. We will also send you materials about Soka University in the mail.
Office of Admission
1 University Drive
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
(949) 480-4150 | firstname.lastname@example.org
(949) 480-4150 | email@example.com
Office of Financial Aid
(949) 480-4150 | firstname.lastname@example.org
International Student Services
(949) 480-4150 | email@example.com