SUA’s Internship Experience Program (InternX) is a career development program focused on helping students secure a paid professional internship in their career interest area.
- Personalized assistance crafting outstanding resumes, cover letters, and application materials
- Guidance via 1-on-1 appointments on finding and applying for internships that match career interests and development goals
- Opportunity to connect with employers in a variety of industries that align with SUA mission and concentrations
- Eligibility for Transportation Funding Grants
- Networking events, career fairs, and B2B collaborative events
- Optional field trips, and team-building excursions/trips
Additionally, InternX Seminars will be offered regularly. Topics covered include:
- Interviewing & Elevator Pitch practice
- LinkedIn & Handshake profile creation
- Soft skills and proper email etiquette
- Advanced Job Search & Application Techniques
For information or application email firstname.lastname@example.org.