Making a Payment
Tuition, room & board and health fees at Soka University of America will be charged on a session basis.
Tuition Due Date
Fall Session: September 30
Soka offers various convenient ways for students and parents to make their payment:
- Cash (accepted on the 2nd Floor, Founder’s Hall)
- Personal Check
- Mail checks to:
Soka University of America
ATTN: Student Accounts
1 University Drive
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
- Mail checks to:
- Money Order or Bank Certificate
- Wire Transfer (please contact the Office of Student Accounts for wire transfer instructions)
- Credit Card —Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover/JCB
- ACH (Electronic Bank Transfer) —from US bank account
- International Bank Transfer —via Western Union Business Solutions
In order to serve you better, Soka offers the following payment options.
When paying your tuition payment in full , payment must be remitted to SUA in fall and again in spring.
To help meet your educational expenses, SUA provides you with an extended monthly payment option should you need additional time beyond payment due date.
The cost to sign up is $75.00 per session (subject to change – please refer to Payment Plan instructions email at a later date). Please make sure to sign up to the plan in fall and in spring sessions. Initial sign-up request must be made during the sign-up period. Sign-up instructions will be emailed to all students.
Sign-up or change in the plan must be made within the sign-up period (no exceptions):
Fall Session: September 15 — September 30
After signing up to the payment plan, you are responsible for submitting payments each month, as follows:
Make an Online Payment
Quick Guide to Online Payments
Select a charge and change the amount you want to pay. For each item, select “Add to Shopping Cart.”
- New credit card
- Electronic check (ACH)—US bank accounts ONLY
- Foreign currency (international wire transfer)
- Saved payment profile
Enter payment and billing info as instructed.
CONFIRM payment amount and billing information carefully
SUBMIT payment once ready
*International Wire: print wire transfer instructions and make payment with the bank
Select “Your Account”
Verify your payment is posted under “Your Recent Payment”