Danielle Denardo, PhD
Faculty - Full-Time
- PhD, University of Colorado, Boulder
- Master of Arts, University of Colorado, Boulder
- Bachelor of Arts, University of California, Davis
- Introduction to Sociology
- Health Disparities
- Sociology of Families
- Social and Behavioral Science Research Methods
- Learning Cluster
- Core II
- Denardo, Danielle, Sanyu A. Mojola, Enid Schatz, and F. Xavier Gómez-Olivé. 2022. “Antiretroviral therapy and aging as resources for managing and resisting HIV-related stigma in rural South Africa.” Social Science and Medicine-Qualitative Research in Health. DOI: 10.1016/j.ssmqr.2022.100148.
- Denardo, Danielle. 2022. “Is Covid-19 Like a Zombie Apocalypse? Using Horror Films to Examine the Pandemic and Social Inequalities.” Teaching Sociology. DOI: 10.1177/15248380221120857.
- Mojola, Sanyu A., Nicole Angotti, Danielle Denardo, Enid Schatz, and F. Xavier Gómez-Olivé. 2020. “The End of AIDS? HIV and the New Landscape of Illness in Rural South Africa.” Global Public Health. DOI: 10.1080/17441692.2020.1851743.
- James-Hawkins, Laurie, Danielle Denardo, Casey Blalock, and Stefanie Mollborn. 2014. “Do Depressive Symptoms in Male and Female Adolescents Predict Unintended Birth in Emerging Adulthood? A Longitudinal Analysis.” Maternal and Child Health Journal. 18:2115-2123. DOI: 10.1007/s10995-014-1459-2.