Lisa MacLeod, PhD
Academic Administration - Undergraduate Program
Faculty - Full-Time
- PhD, Graduate School of International Studies, University of Denver
- MSc, London School of Economics
- MA, Graduate School of International Studies, University of Denver
- BA, University of Southern California
- Introduction to International Relations
- Introduction to Human Rights
- The United Nations and World Politics
- International Law
- Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Race, Ethnicity, and Human Rights
- Learning Cluster
- Enduring Questions in Contemporary Context
- Security Council Politics
- United Nations Peace Operations
- Human Rights
- International Organization
- International Security
- Norms and International Relations Theory
- MacLeod, Lisa. 2021. “Teaching International Relations as a Liberal Art.” In Signature Pedagogies in International Relations, edited by Jan Lüdert. e-International Relations. https://www.e-ir.info/2021/04/16/teaching-international-relations-as-a-liberal-art/.
- MacLeod, Lisa. 2017. “China’s Security Council Engagement: The Impact of Normative and Causal Beliefs.” Global Governance 23 (3): 383–401.
- MacLeod, Lisa. 2017. “Boundary Disputes in the Pacific Basin.” In The Pacific Basin: An Introduction, edited by Shane J. Barter and Michael Weiner, 130–40. Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY: Routledge.
- MacLeod, Lisa A. Hall. (2007, Paperback Edition) Constructing Peace: Lessons from UN Peacebuilding Operations in El Salvador and Cambodia. Lexington Books: Lanham, MD.
- MacLeod, Lisa A. Hall. (2006, Hardcover Edition) Constructing Peace: Lessons from UN Peacebuilding Operations in El Salvador and Cambodia. Lexington Books: Lanham, MD.
- 2016-present, Associate Professor of International Studies, Soka University of America
- 2006-2016, Professor of International Studies with Continuous Appointment (Unranked), Soka University of America
- 2002-2006, Professor of International Studies (Unranked), Soka University of America
- 2000-2002, Instructor, United States Air Force Academy
- 1998-2000, Instructor, University of Northern Colorado
- PBRC Research Fellow, 2020-2023
- REHR Center Faculty Fellow, 2019-2020
- SUA Faculty Merit Award, 2018-2019