Lisa MacLeod, PhD
Academic Administration - Undergraduate Program
Faculty - Full-Time
- PhD, Josef Korbel School of International Studies, University of Denver
- MSc, Sociology, London School of Economics
- MA, Graduate School of International Studies, University of Denver
- BA, International Relations and English, University of Southern California
- Introduction to International Relations
- Introduction to Human Rights
- The United Nations and World Politics
- International Law
- Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Learning Cluster
- Core: Enduring Questions
- Politics of the UN Security Council
- Peace Operations
- Human Rights
- Norms and International Relations Theory
- MacLeod, Lisa. (July 14, 2018) “Women, Children, and Confluence at the Security Council,” Paper presented to the 2018 ACUNS Annual Meeting, July 12-14, 2018, LUISS University, Rome, Italy.
- MacLeod, Lisa. (June 12, 2017) “The International Refugee Regime: The Roles and Obligations of UNHCR, States and NGOs” TNDY Guest Speaker. Claremont Graduate University.
- MacLeod, Lisa. (2017) “China’s Security Council Engagement: The Impact of Normative and Causal Beliefs,” Global Governance: A Review of Multilateralism and International Organizations, 23. no. 3: 383-401.
- MacLeod, Lisa. (2017) “Boundary Disputes in the Pacific Basin” in Introduction to the Pacific Basin (Routledge).
- MacLeod, Lisa. “Global Citizenship and the Culture of Peace from the Perspective of International Relations” Third Annual Dialogue on the Culture of Peace and Nonviolence: Global Citizenship and the Culture of Peace, October 6, 2016. Soka University of America.
- MacLeod, Lisa A. Hall. (October 9, 2015) “China, the Security Council and the Protection of Civilians,” Paper presented to the 2015 ISAC-ISSS Conference, October 8-10, 2015, Springfield, MA.
- 2016-present, Associate Professor of International Studies, Soka University of America
- 2006-2016, Professor of International Studies with Continuous Appointment (Unranked), Soka University of America
- 2002-2006, Professor of International Studies (Unranked), Soka University of America
- 2000-2002, Instructor, United States Air Force Academy
- 1998-2000, Instructor, University of Northern Colorado